Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is usually conducted four times in a year in January, May, September and December. The minimum qualification is graduation in any discipline from any recognised university or equivalent recognised degree. A final-year student can also appear provisionally. Usually, there is a minimum percentage requirement in graduation which is different for different MI’s/ universities.
Salient aspects of MAT
- Entrance test for recognised programmes.
- Time-tested over a decade.
- Validated through independent studies
- Accepted by hundreds of Institutes and University Departments.
- Employing latest technology in evaluation and result processing.
- Individual score card with candidate’s photograph.
- Widespread network for sale of bulletins.
- Test Centres located all over the country and abroad.
- Lowest bulletin cost which includes registration and test fees.
Negative marking nor specified
Data Interpretation/Data Sufficiency
Logical and Critical Reasoning
** Scores are based on the first four sections only, the decision to consider scores of the GA section ate left to the institutes.
How To Apply
To obtain MAT Bulletin & Application Form by post, send a demand draft of Rs 590 drawn in favour of AIMA-CMS payable in New Delhi long with two self-addressed slips / adhesive stickers to assistant Director (CMS), All India Management Association (AIMA), Management House, 14 Institutional Area, Lodhi Road New Delhi-110003. Also available on cash payment of Rs 550 at AIMA counter in Delhi (Tel: 011-24653382), AIMA Nodal Centres and select BOB Branches. For further details: http://www.aima-ind.org/cms.htm.