2. Identification tests for selected drugs.
3. Analysis of formulations containing selected drugs like meprobamate, phenytoin, ibuprofen, chlorpromazine, lignocaine, oxyphenbutazone, diphenhydramine.
1. Wilson and Gisvold, Textbbok of organic, Medicinal and Pharmaceutical chemistry.
2. Bentley and Driver's textbook of Pharmaceutical chemistry
3. Remington's practice of Pharmaceutical sciences.
4. Medical chemistry by Nadendla Rama Rao published by Pharma book syndicate
1. Organic chemistry, Vol.I by I.L.Finar
2. Essentials of Medicinal Chemistry by Karlkovas
3. Medicinal Chemistry, Vol.I,II and III, By A.Burger
4. Indian Pharmacopoeia